Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Absence makes the heart grow fonder ~ Sunday Runs Restarting! 14/09/2008

Go down

Absence makes the heart grow fonder ~ Sunday Runs Restarting! 14/09/2008 Empty Absence makes the heart grow fonder ~ Sunday Runs Restarting! 14/09/2008

Post  Twyla Sat Sep 13, 2008 2:21 am

As most of you will already know, Hyunkyl and myself are currently in the process of getting SalvageLite up and running again. Yay!

Basically, in order to get runs underway again we need to recruit as our membership list has dwindled. We're desperately in need of THFs so if anyone knows anyone let me or Hyunkyl know! For Arrapago Remnants thiefs are vital, and generally TH's gonna improve our drop rate. We could also do with any MNKs or WHMs who wish to come on board. There are a few spaces for other jobs also.

As for existing members, get meriting! As you're going to be naked for a large proportion of these runs merits are vital. E.g. Dragoons, we want to see Angon. Also, as we're starting boss runs we need you to be at your best!

Once we've got a solid group again, I'll be arranging to bring the forums up to date to reflect new membership numbers, attendance etc.

For now lets get enough people together for a good run on Sunday and we'll take things from there.

Finally, Hyunkyl's been at the helm of all this, so I want to say a BIG thank you for Hyunkyl for getting things moving with SalvageLite again!

~ Twyla

Twyla
The Boss
The Boss

https://salvagelite.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down